7.09.2009

Sol Soul

SF Muni raised it's rates to $2 a ride. In my continued effort to cut back on expenses, coupled with my non-job situation, I've decided to protest by walking everywhere. I'm on the lookout for a cheap bike, but in the meantime I'm hitting the pavement and it feels glorious!

I finally worked on a project with a friend who is working on Kate Bush remakes. My song is "Wuthering Heights" -- I know, I should be so bold huh? I laid down the vocals, and we layered more harmonies on top. I loved the vocal result, and was surprised where I could take my phrasing.

Woke up this morning and took a long, sunny walk through grimy streets. I am still high on last night's singing, even dried vomit didn't phase me.

This new band makes me feel good - Quiet Nights Orchestra


Sun


Swell


Stockholm

No comments: